rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China is still the Great Unknown

China is still the Great Unknown

Quote: (02-14-2013 12:55 AM)clever alias Wrote:  

you can find club rats that screw easy or you can find good girls. I don't think it's an act. They seriously have never been to a bar at 24 because they do math on weekends.

Clever Alias,
I wasn't trying to imply that these "good-girls" were faking their behavior, only that among some, there is a strong social incentive to be this way.

Also, I've noticed most girls there seem to lose their virginity significantly later in life (around early 20s).

Quote:Quote:

I think gaming at a club is pointless because 1) the chinese get in the door and drink themselves to sleep or sick, usually by 1 am they are throwing up and passing out and 2) lots of girls at clubs are hookers, even if they don't seem like it.

This hasn't been my experience. Though, admittedly, I'm mostly familiar with Beijing's nightlife. I didn't notice any more excessive drinking in Chinese clubs than anywhere else.

As for hookers, I've personally never encountered them inside clubs, only old men who stalk foreigners outside bars and clubs, walking up to you and shouting "HelLO! Lady bar?"

Messages In This Thread