rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China is still the Great Unknown

China is still the Great Unknown

It's best to be at least conversational in Standard Chinese (a.k.a. Mandarin).

As a Westerner, you'll have fairly large "market" to exploit, as there is a sizable proportion of the female population with fetish for Westerners. However, don't be fooled into thinking it's pussy paradise, you'll still have to work for it, and there are also Chinese girls who aren't into Westerners. Either way, most Chinese -- male or female -- will find you interesting, especially in smaller cities, and you can use this to your advantage. Girls in tourist areas will commonly ask to have their picture taken with you.

As with many second world countries, smaller cities are probably better if you want to exploit the whole exotic capital. People in cities like Beijing are used to seeing foreigners everywhere, so of course, there will be fewer girls who act like: "OMG OMG look, a foreigner!"

Though I've only been to Northern China, I've dated and slept with girls from all over the country. That said, I'd say flaking is more the exception than the norm. The majority of girls who give you their number will at least agree to a date.

On the downside, there is a strong pressure among some "average" Chinese girls to put on this chaste, good-girl act, including not drinking alcohol and not smoking, ideally remaining a virgin until married, or at least not sleeping around. It should be mentioned, though, that this is a big generalization, and you can find quite a few girls who are into sport-fucking.

Another axiom you may want to fallow is this:

"if she smokes, she probably pokes."

Women smoking in public is usually considered a big no-no, so if she smokes in public, chances are she doesn't give a fuck about following strict social norms, including the whole chastity act.

Since Chinese is my major, I usually spoke Chinese with the girls I dated/banged, so I can't say with total accuracy how far you'll get with English, but chances are it won't be that far. Despite having English in school for about seven years, most can't speak it for shit.

For what it's worth, China was where I first started "gaming". Considering my then poor skills, I was able to bang eight girls in six months. The only real mistake I made was listening to the hype about how China was absolute paradise for guys, and how it was so easy you had to be deformed not to get laid like a king there. This is mostly BS. Although it's not hard, don't expect to be rolling in pussy the moment you step off of the airplane.

With some dedication, an average Westerner with decent game should do well there.

Messages In This Thread