rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China is still the Great Unknown

China is still the Great Unknown

It's amazing how little information there is on China, specifically on being a Western player in China. I know some guys on this forum have been there, and even live there...but I still don't feel I have a good idea of what to expect.

Being the world's largest country, of course, makes it like the proverbial elephant. One blind man grabs the tail and says it's like a rope, another grabs the leg and says it's like a tree, etc etc.

And to make matters worse, it's changing incredibly rapidly. Three-year-old information is ancient history.

I would really appreciate information from the perspective of those who have lived and actively gamed there. Anything you have to tell us is valuable.

Let's see if we can put the place into perspective compared to other places in Asia:

- SEA (Thai, Phil, Indon) - cheap and you can get laid like a rock star, quality of girls is variable

- Japan - expensive, language barrier, high quality girls and you can get laid fairly easily but nothing like the sheer numbers possible in SEA.

- Korea - lots of anti-Western racism, tough place, quality women but you will need good game.

- China ?????

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread