rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Occasional Lesbians

Occasional Lesbians

I currently bang a couple different girls that have been in past relationships with other women.

They are all completely different. One is a batshit crazy attention whore. She has a couple different guys that pay for her furnished condo and benz. Surprisingly she doesn't like anal. She is also the type to extort you if you have a gf or wife. Age 28

Another one is Argentinian with the perfect ass. She used to get nailed by chick all the time. She is normal, not a slut at all but loves to fuck. I just started breaking her in with a little anal play. She is more private and would never intentionally fuck a guy over. Age 29

The last one I hook up with when I am in Van. She is a nice girl, but a little messed because of all the coke she used to snort. She has no self esteem and is a hard 9. She used to sleep with 3 new guys a week when she used to really party it up. To me she isn't really that kinky, although I do fuck her in the ass sometimes. One time we had a 3some and it almost caused me to swear them off forever. Shit got messed up. I think with her the lesbian thing is just an attention grabber. I got that feeling after our attempt of a 3some together. Oh yeah and no sleepovers with that one. One time we were asleep in a hotel room and she was on coke and had this night terror. I was drunk and forgot we were in a hotel and woke up to her screaming, it freaked me out so bad. I had no idea where I was or what the hell was going on and it was pitch black in the room. I thought maybe in a drunk psychosis I tried to kill a hooker. I think she is 27. Any man would be proud to have her on his arm if you didn't know what went on behind the scenes.

I have fucked or been in mini relationships with plenty of other women who have been dykes at one point or another and really they are all different. I would say on the whole that most are far more open in bed though and 50/50 when it comes to be crazy or not

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Messages In This Thread