rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I met someone else"...a shit test?

"I met someone else"...a shit test?

So I had chicks say this twice within the past three days.

First time was with a chick I had met online and hadn't met yet though she texted me a lot including some very dirty stuff. Right before we were supposed to set up a meet she told me she hung out with a guy the night before who she was really into and didn't want to mess it up. I responded with some mild shock but understanding and told her good luck with everything. She said thank you. I deleted her number and kept it moving.

She's 'online' on the site we met on all that night and the next day so this confirmed that the guy was bullshit so I'm trying to figure out how I blew this layup...until she texts me early the next evening, is at my house within 30, and I experience the opposite of last minute resistance. Mascara ran and pussies bled [Image: banana.gif]

The next night I'm crazy horny (always) so I text this fuck buddy I have/had and get something similar. In the less than a week since we last talked, she's started seeing someone and doesn't think we can meet but she's glad I'm doing good. She responds to my first and second texts within 30 seconds but when I respond to her aforementioned statement with "k good luck with that" I get complete radio silence [Image: lol.gif] Delete contact.

She was a complete nympho when we first met...I was making her squirt all over the bed and she would text me pics, videos, dirty talk, etc. all day every day. Then she went really cold and distant but also said a couple things that made me believe she was catching feelings. Also reacted really emotionally and apologetically when I called her out for ignoring a couple texts and told her to kick rocks.

I hadn't had this happen before so I'm wondering now if this is a common occurrence? I'm also curious whether my reply to the second girl came off a little too dismissive and if feigning some slight regret would have guaranteed a repeat bang but we shall see.

Messages In This Thread