rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 women, same dress - who looks better?
women, same dress - who looks better?
Quote: (02-12-2013 01:08 AM)Stoic Wrote:  

You guys and your inclination with rooting for the underdog. This is so clear-cut its not even funny. Bingbing Li is and always will be a 7; 8 if you like Asians. Katy is a hard 9 right now. So what if Bingbing doesn't need makeup, she has no potential to be anything amazing. Whatever happened to the philosophy: 'I'd rather live a short life of glory, than a long one of obscurity'. Katy will rock your world for 10 years and that's it, but they'll be the fondest 10 years of your life. Asian girls are like Asian cars: low upkeep, low quality. Katy's German.

I beg your ridiculous pardon?

9 is upper crust; top model territory, some-men-go-their-lives-without-seeing one territory. Katy, even when she's dolled up by Industrial Light and Magic might reach the 8 level (legitimately beautiful), but I still don't see it.

I also don't see her looks lasting another ten years (she's 28), with how she has to cake harmful makeup on to even leave her house. Mark my words, she will have a 'wall victim' thread here in the near future.

Again, 39 years old..., Katy Perry is a set of 10/10 tits on an 8/10 body perched under a 4/10 face; certainly worthy of a fuck, but in the dictionary beside 'Butterface', there's Katy Perry. Post a picture of her, the best you can find, in Athlone's thread and see the reaction that happens.

Messages In This Thread