rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rosario, Argentina

Rosario, Argentina

Man...same here. Rosario by far had the hottest girls I saw in Argentina. I spent a month in that country a couple years ago from December 2009 to January 2010. The cities I saw were in this order: Mendoza, Cordoba, Rosario, Buenos Aires, and Puerto Iguazu.

By far Rosario had the best women and nightlife. So much so that I was unimpressed by the time I got to Buenos Aires. Ask Eros International who I e-mailed my boots-on-the-ground intel while I was there.

All big Argentine cities have pedestrian-only areas where people shop and eat, but Rosario's had the best talent. There were abundant opportunities to day game. The gene pool there is insane. You've got Croatian, Irish, Spanish, Italian, French and UK descendants all mixed up.

I was stunned to read when others, including Roosh, had bad things to say about the place. Wasn't my experience at all. I felt the talent levels were high. Highest concentration I've seen in South America.

Hard to believe that such a place could generate such extremely differing opinions.

Messages In This Thread