rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cambodia

Cambodia

Quote: (07-06-2011 02:04 AM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

Skywalker, I am Making a visa run to Cambodia in a few weeks have heard great things and am excited to see the difference from Thailand. I am gonna hit PP and may check out Sihanoukville.....any suggestions on places to stay in PP along with any nightlife/bar suggestions would be helpful, thanks in advance......

I'm sorry to say that the area where i stayed in PP is gone. The government/investors sold the whole area for new development. It used to be great at Lakeside but most of it is gone know.

A good bar used to be Heart of Darkness but now it overpacked with backpackers. Still would give it a go, probably there will be free lancers around. I didnt pay for them, depends on your game and trickyness
Sharkeys is another bar for freelancers.

I can't recommend to go to girlie bars you WILL have to pay there. Daygame might be your best option.
In sihanoukville any bar on the beach will do. Accomedation is dirt cheap in Cambodia, so you'll find something of your liking soon.

For more info check out the khmer440.com

They hate my guts on there after i posted pics of Cambodian girls on my website. I removed the picture gallery after receiving lots of (death) threats. I like to visit Cambodia some more.

Have fun but be careful !

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread