rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cambodia

Cambodia

Quote: (07-03-2011 06:50 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2011 02:23 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

A lot of negative views here, i love Cambodia. I,ve been there 2 months. I got laid like a rock star there. For free of course.

By saying "for free" you mean that you made it clear in advance that you will not pay them anything, or you just did not give them any money (even if they asked) after sex?

Two girls asked me for some money but i made it clear upfront that i wouldn't pay them. So i didn't.
I didnt mind buying them a beer or food if the stayed with me, i'm not a total scrooge.

I was with 5 different girls the first week in PP. I stayed on lakeside. I stayed away from bar girls in girlie bars but met lots of them while staying lakeside. They didnt ask me for money.

I've been with a total of 13 girls while in Cambodia. ( 2 months, first 2 weeks only sightseeing /sick )

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread