rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been?

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been?

I read the title to this post and thought Guayaquil! It was funny when I opened it and it said that right off the bat. It is a huge shithole with stray dogs feeding off the piles of garbage that are everywhere. Im a dog person so that sort of bothered me. I had some pretty bad food there too. The best thing i ate was some sort of eggy soupy shit that comes in a baggy (help me out if you know what im talking about). The women are ugly for the most part. Sequestro express is a huge problem (express taxi-kidnappings). I even heard ecuadorians talking about how kids are getting taken and their organs are being sold now but you don't hear that on the news or anywhere except from them so I can't confirm it. The beach I went to (i think that it was called las playas about 1 or 2 hours away) was ugly with grey water. Salinas is supposed to be nice and is closer to Guayaquil but I'm skeptical. To be honest though, the people were great. Really nice and hospitable. I would go again just to party with the friends I made. I almost feel bad knocking it but its the truth.

Messages In This Thread