rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for first date

Question for first date

Ok, hey guys, my first post of many, which is why i popped it in the newbie forum.

A bit about my situation and myself, i live a very busy lifestyle whereby i have lile zero free time apart from Saturday night to Sunday night, and each 24 hour gap i ensure i fill, normally by picking up girls at local bars and clubs alongside i partner in hand (fellow PUA). Me on approach and close is usually fine, but when i have a feel that a girl could be a little more than judt a quick fuck, i am a lot more slower in making rash decisions.

In this case theres this girl, which i actually gamed on POF, but pulled her onto normal chatting format (whatsapp and sms) very quickly. Shes pretty ideal for me, and has tried to meet up with me several times in which i flake, always saying something "came up". This isnt because im scared of meeting, its just because i keep thinking its not the right time.

Now we are supposed to be spending the weekend together next week, but she expects a lavish hotel and wants to go spa on Sunday etc. Now my money is tight for thos full stop, but i feel really really wierd, like im letting her down if i dont give her a great weekend and "show money" so to speak.

I hope someone has been in a situation like this, if so, please givr me some advice on it. Ideally something i can message or say to her over the phone to pre empt the weekend or take control of the situation

Thanka!

Messages In This Thread