rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What questions to ask during "20 questions" to build rapport

What questions to ask during "20 questions" to build rapport

Hey guys,

Lately, I've been using the game "20 questions" to build deeper rapport with girls after I have screened them and can tell that they are already attracted to me.

My question is this. What questions do you guys think would be good for building deep rapport and getting to know a girl better? I don't want to ask anything too personal that might bring up bad memories (such as "have you ever known anyone who has died, etc.), but I DO want to ask questions that cause her to reveal a bit more about herself so she feels invested.

Here are some that I've asked and noticed some instant rapport (meaning that the conversation turned into something meaningful)

- What was your childhood dream? What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Tell me about some of the trouble you got into growing up (questions about childhood in general tend to work for me)
- If you could call yourself five years ago and had 30 seconds, what would you tell yourself (this one was given on the rooshv forum somewhere, but I can't remember who)
- What is the craziest belief that you hold?
- Tell me about some embarrassing moments that you've had?

As you can see, I only have 5 questions here. I'm looking for more questions specifically designed to get to know her and get her to invest more of herself. I usually throw in sexual questions too but that's not what I'm looking for here.

Any help given will be much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread