rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social Proof internationally... ideas.

Social Proof internationally... ideas.

Yeah, I saw that and read it. I liked it, and my thoughts were very similar, but you are only going to get a certain type of girl that will go to that. I like higher caliber girls in general. For example, I have a friend in NYC who is a publicist for a womens magazine. She has TONS of smoking hot girls that she works with. They make their own money, always dress sexy, go to nice restaurants, but mostly dont get out much. They are a gold mine. Most are single, available and complain that they cant find good guys. They live/work with women all day/week. If you went to their offices as say... an italian photographer, you would clean up.

I imagine internationally this would be true as well. Feminine world, from fashion, to makeup is full of single lonely women, who mostly deal with other women or gay men. Plus you can get contact info for "business" reasons, then you are in. Only bad side is, these types of girls gossip non-stop, so it would be harder to date/shag too many co-workers.

Messages In This Thread