rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I think I'm going to start banging women in their 30's

I think I'm going to start banging women in their 30's

I've been working so hard to get younger tail over the past year - and when it pays off it's sensational. I love the feel of taut, young, elastic skin against my hands - obviously this is best during intercourse and sexual activity. I will still target younger girls in their 20's when I'm out, but I've come to a conclusion about my online game (which is predominantly what I'm working these days as my job offers me so much unsupervised office time that I'd be a fool to not spend at least an hour a day working this angle): I've basically been ignoring free pussy by the bushel by focusing all of my efforts on the highly targeted 20-somethings. They flake more, they're harder to get into bed, and they're always on their fucking smartphones.

There are plenty of fit, attractive, fun women in their 30's who are coming out of their first marriage or long-term relationships. (I'm going to stay away from those that have kids for now, BTW). Lots of these women are so goddamn horny and up for a crazy/good time that it's a crime how I've neglected them - especially when my 2013 resolution is to bang 50 unique and new women. I've been stuck on 5 since the 3rd week of January due to the flu and inefficient use of my time/resources.

(I'm 34 - look 29, and live in a downtown environment to put this into context.)

Thoughts? Anybody else here in their 30's who has put too much stock into younger pussy at the expense of older pussy that's far more easily attained?

Messages In This Thread