rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

nice city to live for 3000usd a month

nice city to live for 3000usd a month

Quote: (02-12-2013 04:17 AM)east and west Wrote:  

interesting stuff about south africa. are the good looking girls white or black? are there difference in attitudes?

i have a feeling black girls will be easier.

is 3000 usd not enough to live a comfotable lifestyle in rio or sp?

I'm mostly into White chicks, but can obviously see that there are hot girls of various races. It's not all Black and White though. Two other racial groups, identified as such during Apartheid, and to which people obviously still self-identify as, are Coloured and "Asian". "Asian" = Indian/South Asian in this context. Coloured = mixed race and/or people from VERY old African ethnic groups. Pretty much the "oldest" DNA of currently living humans is from this group.

In the past black girls tended to be heavier, so not of interest to pretty much all members of this board. But with western/modern norms becoming mainstream many younger black girls now aspire to a slim figure. For black girls being younger and richer means being more modern/Western, and therefore more likely to be slim. For Black men it's sort of the opposite, but that's a different debate. HIV/Aids is a big issue in this group. Supposedly ground zero of the global Aids epidemic is the Back populations of Southern Africa. But then you know what they say about lies, damned lies and statistics. It seems to be a complicated issue.

Coloured people, in my opinion, are the most similar in outlook to African Americans, though the women aren't really ball busters in the "large and in charge" way poorer African American women are often portrayed. Younger women are generally easygoing and willing to interact. Especially if you are a foreigner from a rich country, or otherwise have higher status.

Asian (essentially Indian) girls tend to be conservative and date other Indians. Culture and religion would likely be an obstacle if you are not Indian yourself, though I suppose interracial dating is also a ridiculously easy route to becoming her "bad Boy", despite you not actually being even remotely one in reality. The city of Durban, and it's province of KwaZulu-Natal are where most Indians live. Actually, Durban is supposed to be the city with the most Indians outside of India. But I find this hard to believe. London? Dubai?

White girls? Mmm, maybe think American girls in the 50's/60's, but with a British and Afrikaans (Dutch, German and French Huegenot) influence. Not as fat as average American girls at present, though overweight is still a problem. But there is no mollycoddling state prepared to take care of them, so this provides something of a check. If they can't attract a reasonable value man (by, for example, being slim) to help them out in life they will have to do it all themselves. Or have rich parents willing to support them. White girls in Cape Town are often snobbish, and amongst richer White girls foreign status won't help you very much. Unless you are also rich, of course. It's just that the lifestyle of middle class and rich White people in South Africa is actually better than for people in Western Europe or America with similar incomes. e.g. Labour is much cheaper, so a rich or middle class White girl may have lived her entire life where her and/or her family has had a full time maid. Don't expect her to be interested in doing many domestic chores herself. Otherwise, religion is more of an issue here than in Europe. White girls from 2nd tier cities and below, and also from the middle clases are often evangelical Christians. Maybe gaming in Texas would prepare you well for these girls, I don't know.

Messages In This Thread