rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bulletproof Coffee + IF (Intermittent Fasting)

Bulletproof Coffee + IF (Intermittent Fasting)

Just thought I would chime in with some results I have had with BPC.... I have been using it pretty much this whole year...Only one day this whole year I didn't use it.... It was after my bday and I was too hungover to even move....

Couple very key points I found.....

The results are dramatic if you stick with a paleo diet....I am always in good shape, but this carved me right up with no effort at all into working out...

However if you don't eat enough in the late afternoon and evening, you will lose muscle rapidly.... I put on 15lbs of muscle over the summer and fall but after having to do some harvesting this year for a couple weeks I lost almost 10lbs of the muscle that I had put on...

My focus has gone through the roof.... I also no longer require a nap after trading.... For the first time in my life, I never once got sleepy while sitting in a tractor....I was able to combine up until midnight every night and never once dozed off... Although I haven't had to really do a lot of farm work in a decade or more..So maybe I was just excited about sitting in a fancy combine...Although I think that might have worn off after a day or 2 of just going up and down a field

I also tried plenty of different types of beans, butter, mct oil and coconut oil

Hands down Asprey's beans are the best and its not even close.... The other ones I always experienced different side effects, most notably pissing a river everyday.... Sometimes I run out of his beans and go searching for different beans to hold me over until the next bag arrives... Definitely 100% arabica from central america will do the job but I function way better on his beans

Hard to get real grass fed butter year round in Canada but organic meadow is excellent for the spring summer and fall.... I have been making regular trips south of the border now that I am in Vancouver most of the time, so it hasn't been an issue to stay stocked with kerrygold

I never use Coconut oil anymore in my coffee.... MCT oil for one is WAY cheaper.... I don't even know how you guys can claim it is expensive.... I use 4 tbsp a day and that costs me about $30 a month.... right now I am using PVL essentials at a cost of $30 bucks for a litre... Also it works way better... It leaves coconut oil in the dust when I compare the 2... I lean out quicker on MCT oil and i feel like I focus better on it

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Messages In This Thread