rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Minter spitting truth - again!

Mark Minter spitting truth - again!

It's sad but amusingly true reading Minter's comments.

The college I went to bordered a blue collar town, and on off nights we'd ride around and could barely contain ourselves from looking at the high school and twentysomething hotties. I successfully gamed high school seniors who worked at the 7-Eleven and Pick-and-Pay shoe store two years standing. I would rank them both solid eights.

I went back recently and was stopped at a light and it was like there was a parade of elephants crossing. That's what the local women now looked like. This place was like nirvana for hotties in the 1990s and now I just wanted to shield my eyes and escape. I drove around a bit more, went into a sub shop, then the library, and it was like I was in a different country. I don't think I spotted one girl that even seemed bangable.

And I haven't even mentioned the frightening tattoos. Ugh. WTF happened?!

Quote: (02-08-2013 07:44 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

I think Mark Minter is a bit of a cult figure in these parts. He is my favourite commenter on the various MRM type blogs.

Roosh wrote about him over here:

http://www.returnofkings.com/319/who-is-mark-minter

Anyway - below I have quoted a part of a recent comment from him. Mark has stumbled across a fascinating observation. It is an ingenious analysis of how fucked things are. And how things are only going to get exponentially worse.

I would be interested to see what others make of the mathematical reasoning that Mark provides here?

Quote:Quote:

My opinion is the drop in birthrate is because women have become attention whores and being even a fat HB5 has an upside today in a way that getting pregnant puts a serious crimp on both the Party, and on the receipt of cash and prizes. The Manosphere writer, Solomon II, calculated that a single woman has $200,000 injected into her life by men by the time she is 30.

If a woman has baby she sustains a serious drop in SMV. You can look at match sites and see the “price” women pay in their level of selectivity. Breast Implants have a slang as “+2s” because they raise the SMV of the woman by 2 points. You could just as easily call a baby a “-2″ because having one drops the SMV dramatically. I can see the older age range of men the woman specifies and know before looking at the profile that she has a baby.

Roissy also had a post a couple of weeks ago talking about how obesity limits sexual access in a woman by a considerable factor. He said also that statistics show obesity also lends itself to “accidental” pregnancy.

Only women with the hamster in 5th gear and RPMs red lined would make the leap that being fat leads to accidental pregnancy. This fat woman knows her shots at getting pregnant are limited and makes the best out of the ones she gets in order to get on the gravy train or make her miserable life have meaning.

And many other statistics show that attractiveness has an effect on success in job interviews, on college graduation rates, on promotions. And it safe to assume that a fattie that has a child will end up on the dole in some for or another.

And that to me is why when you look around America today it has gotten so much uglier and so much fatter. When I was 18 in 1973, it was very common for a girl that was 5′ 7″ to weigh 110 pounds. My first LTR was 5′ 3″ and didn’t weigh over 100 pounds until she was 21. She was 105 at 24. Today the average 18-28 year old woman is 5′ 4′ and 150 pounds.

Since the Birth Control Pill came into the being, only the fat and ugly women have children early and if they can pull it off, they have more than the average number of children. And the woman who was an adult of child bearing age in 1962 when the BC pill came out is now old enough to be a grandmother.

So when that fat woman had that fat daughter, early, and that fat daughter, had her fat daughter, early, and now that fat granddaughter is old enough have her own little fat spawn. Even if these fat women only had 2 children each that 2 raised to the power of 4, meaning there is 16 fat women and fat children running around.

And the attractive woman waited and had 1 or 2 children. And those attractive daughters waited and had 1 or 2 children. So at best you 2 raised to the power of 2 or 4. So there are potentially 16 fat people for every 4 attractive people.

Further evidence of this can be derived. The majority of child births in the country for the past 40 years have been non-white mothers, the Obama mandate and the changing demographics as evidence. The dept of HHS state that 33% of black women are obese and 37% are overweight. Also, 44% of Latino women are obese and 34% are overweight.

So before you freak out. As long as you are not fucking a fattie, particularly a black or Hispanic one, and the woman is under 32, then you can feel pretty good that getting pregnant by you is about the last thing that woman’s mind.

She has other “entitlements” in mind that make the handouts from WIC and child support from a low paid guy seem like chump change in comparison to that 200K number named above.

So the moral of this story is Never Marry and Never fuck fatties. It has been my ongoing rant.

Messages In This Thread