rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CouchSurfing = FuckSurfing

CouchSurfing = FuckSurfing

Fake references are pretty easy to spot IMO. I'm running my fake girl profile in a different city and some dude hit me up with two fake references of hot blonde girls. One of the girl's photos is someone well known. And the fake compliments he gave himself were so over the top I couldn't stop laughing. Many of them will have only one photo too, always a big tipoff considering that attractive girls can't help but plaster their profile with cute photos of themselves. The guy also didn't have the common sense to stagger the dates these references were left. I guess it was just coincidence that the girls left the references on the exact same day, LOL. And that these girls had no friends or references but him! I couldn't help but write back and call the dude out. The dudes reply was we can meet for dinner tonight and talk about it. This shit is too funny. Some guys even write multiple times trying to convince me to stay with them or upset I didn't respond. Some thirsty ass dudes out there. Most of them are new and they're fucking CS up.

Have fun with it if you want but all this scheming to lure girls seems like a bit much when you can probably get the same or better conversion ratio on OKcupid or hitting a nearby bar and with better looking girls.

Messages In This Thread