rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CouchSurfing = FuckSurfing

CouchSurfing = FuckSurfing

Any time you get young people together that are fairly attractive they are going to fuck. It's not rocket science. It's one of the reasons we are here today, our ability to fuck and fuck and fuck some more (possibly even with the Neanderthals?)

Couchsurfing brings people together like so many other sites.

I'm from oldschool Couchsurfing and was very active in the 2007-2010 period. Have hosted over a hundred people and stayed at more than fifty people's houses. I'm writing this from a friend of mine's place that is a Couchsurfer and we meet up in Italy at a Couchsurfing event where we ended up screwing a girl that we meet there together.

It hurts me to see Couchsurfing fall so far. The changes that Tony Espinoza has instated since buying the company with a group of Venture Capitalists from Casey have been dramatic, if in nothing else, in their ability to alienate people that were very active in the Couchsurfing community. There are some new changes in the works concerning competitors from what I hear from my friends. For now BeWelcome is alright but there aren't many people on it. I'm travelling through the UK and often there are only 8 or 10 people even in major cities like Birmingham or Bristol. Forget exotic places like the Congo or Myanmar. A friend is in Myanmar and has told me it's impossible to use there.

For me couchsurfing isn't a way to fuck women, it's a way to connect with different people. Does that mean I haven't fucked quite a few women from Cs, no (actually maybe I should say they fucked me, which was often the case). It's important to get away from the mentality that we have to do anything special to go to bed with people. Once a person has a interesting lifestyle and positive personality it's often enough to expose yourself to a large number of people in order to go to bed with quite a few of them. This can be done in many ways, dance groups, fitness groups, meetup groups, you name it.

A girl I was talking with the other day told me she was fed up with CS because all the messages she got from people hitting on her. She has been with CS for a long time and is one of the girls with a very strong history in the community. She puts up with it because every now and then you do get people that are really very unique and quite special. We both had very similar views regarding CS and Sex. A lot of the people that have been in CS for a while know what's going on when you send them a message to "meet up".

I think you can catch a lot more bees with honey than with a stick. Get your act together and start moving towards things that are important for you in life and with a good circle of friends the women will follow.

Messages In This Thread