rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to balance aloofness with sexual intentions

How to balance aloofness with sexual intentions

So I'm struggling with understanding how I'm supposed to do this.

I feel I am pretty damn solid w/ my aloof game but I seem to fall short on making my sexual intentions known because my entire game is me pushing the girl away which in turn makes me feel not in congruence if I were to make a move.

Here's a recent interaction I had with a girl through text....

her - Boo! Just woke up in xxx hoping you were hungry, walking, skating or what not suckahead! Later

me (40 mins later)- suckahead? walking to starbux meet me there in 20

her (right away)- Ah I just got your text. I'm in denny's eating breakfast. I hate a huge neck if you wanna come much.

me - I hate a huge neck too

her - Hah. Sorry auto text. lol. I have a huge meal if you wanna come much. lol.

me - im jus gonna go to starbux, ill be there in a bit

her - Wait for me there. On my way. I need coffee, I'll bring you munchies.

then i didn't say anything and showed up like 15 minutes late.
----------------------

So I think I'm pretty good at this part, but I feel since I'm showing no interest in her whatsoever that it'd be weird for me to at any point just go in for the kiss or whatever. I did a small amount of physical escalation but probably not enough (maybe this is the key?)

I know good game is like two steps forward and one step back, like a push and pull, I seem to be all push and no pull at all. How do I put these two concepts together without giving up my aloofness and avoiding incongruence with my actions?

Messages In This Thread