rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston #1, WashDC #3 cities for single men, SF #1 for women. NYC unranked.

Boston #1, WashDC #3 cities for single men, SF #1 for women. NYC unranked.

This bs survey comes out every year. Who among us hasn't seen the headline "DC: America's Best Place to be Single!" and screamed, "Whaaaaat!?"

By numbers, the survey is actually true. The ratio of women to men is in fact quite favorable. But they all go only by numbers. They forget that all important little variable known as quality. And by that measure, IT'S A CESSPOOL.

All of this is why I take great humor in explaining to people why I'm leaving DC. Men understand it to a T. Women react with near-hostility and defend the city like I'm attacking their family pet.

Single women LOVE it here. And why wouldn't they? 5's and 6's can and do regularly reject good-looking male suitors (8's and even higher), most with stellar incomes. Nowhere else in the country would they get away with that. And so they never leave.

Take a 6 from Los Angeles, put her here and she'll never want to leave. (The number of female California transplants who move to DC and never leave is actually quite high). Compared to where they came from, it's a paradise for nearly all single women.

Messages In This Thread