rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wrist/Hand jewelry/watches (plus suggestion for cheap watches)

Wrist/Hand jewelry/watches (plus suggestion for cheap watches)

Gonna give this thread a little bump.

Yesterday, in the player's lounge, some guys were talking about wearing jewelry.

From personal experience, I found that when I started to wear bracelets, watches, and necklaces, girls had an immediate shift in perspective. There is no way that they would be looking at me like 'boyfriend material' if there is a goat leather bracelet, snakeskin bracelet, hawk talon necklace, and skull necklace on me. The shift was dramatic and now I am always rocking some kind of jewelry.

The best to get is something that is handmade, unique, and purchased directly from the artist. That way you can get the backstory behind the piece, which makes it more meaningful and it gives you a great talking point with the girl who asks about it.

"The necklace...oh, it's from an artist in Oaxaca, he made it from the horn of a buffalo, it took weeks to carve all the detail. It represents the thin line between life and death. It's good to think about death every once in a while...then you can appreciate life more...and it makes sex a lot more intense." Boom, necklace game.

I'm down in Mexico and stocking up on all the incredibly jewelry they have down here. Some examples:

[Image: il_340x270.627697570_kx7s.jpg]

[Image: 2013-trendy-fashion-handmade-braided-wov...ewelry.jpg]

[Image: mori-1.jpg]

Those aren't the exact pieces I have, but you get the idea.

Messages In This Thread