rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities For A Party Junkie!?!?!?

Best Cities For A Party Junkie!?!?!?

NOTE, I have no travel experinence just going off of how my life is in my own city, so advice would be appreciated. Also, my goal for 2013 is to party in berlin, belgrade, bucharest and kiev.

Quick Background, I live in NY and party about 5-7x a week mainly in high end venues although I like the "high end" hipster scene and underground warehouse parties with amazing music. Usually, I am out with about 3-4 guy friends and 10-25 girls raging. Thing is, many people I know have "money" so they rent out villas and shit flying to hot spots (miami, floripa, hamptons, paris, etc) with a mixed crew which usually they are spoiled with getting COMPED. Friends of mine once rented out 2 villas in st tropez, flew in tons of models and had a blast for 10 days.

My question is, which cities wll fit this criteria?
- Parties everyday preferably "electro house" (hard pumping sound will do) BUT more so an actual club ranging from bottle service oriented to loud warehouse type venues.
- Attractive women, although not neccessary since girls would be flying in with us BUT I plan on connecting with tons of hotties from that city for future adventures. (Usually I mess with tall EE women but this isnt a huge factor for traveling)
- Can accomodate apts or hotels holding 4-8+ in a single room. Were big on group dining, pregaming, and after parties
- Party is possible to last a long time (saturdays I party from 4 to 4, other times after parties that can last 11am or 5pm!!)
- Preferably not some touristy/springbreak/resort vibe

I've read extensively on different cities on here and based on friends opinions of how I am, it was said...
- Berlin (by far my most intriguing place, I imagine dark shady venue where i rock out hard!!! My friend says my coffin will be in berlin)
- Las Vegas (pool party season)
- Ibiza (Just cause its like "rite of passage")
- Marbella (The more "high end" scene looks like a blast, googe "ocean club")
- Belgrade/Bucharest/Kiev (More so cause women I find most attractive are from these parts and heard party scene is good...I'll already be with girls flying in)
- South Of France (I know rich guys who would support me on a crew fly in hahh...monaco/st tropez draws those hotties who are around luxury...It'll be like me in NY)

I'm open to all cities around the world though such as floripa, rio, buenos aires, cape town, wherever it is that can turn into a memorable week or 10days.

P.S...I'm more into meeting new people having a blast in nightlife, group shit that will forever be memorable and crazy experiences hahaaha.

Messages In This Thread