rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Loose Skin Solutions

Loose Skin Solutions

Quote: (02-08-2013 06:46 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2013 01:50 AM)relo Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2013 04:21 PM)KingCokeSnorter Wrote:  

-If you lost weight to quickly there may be little you can do

Cannot find an answer to that after hours of searching internet but its a pretty fuckin important question if you ask me.
So if you lose weight too quickly your skins fucked for life? Can anyone clarify now I'm afraid to lose anymore

The problem is really fast loss of weight.
Your skin is like a balloon. you can strech and strech and strech, but then it will be hard for it to go back to the original form.
I have seen it in the gym to lots of people that had lypo done. My suggestion, avoid broscience and spend a few bucks on a meeting with a good dermatologist/doctor.
Better to spend 100$ on a meeting and know what to do than spend half of it in stuff that does not work.

If you lose weight fast of course it will stretch more but the question is, Will it be more stretched 5 Years from now if you had lost it faster?

Cannot find an answer to that after hours of searching internet but its a pretty fuckin important question if you ask me.

Messages In This Thread