rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Loose Skin Solutions

Loose Skin Solutions

So back in 2000, I was pretty fat. 200lbs and 0 muscle at 5'11. I started taking Xenadrine, eating egg whites, grapefruit and chicken breast almost exclusively, and running 20-25 miles a week. I went down to 155 in 3 months. Pretty quick weight loss, but I was a maniac back then.

After people started saying I looked sick I went the opposite way, lifting weights for 2+ hours a day, taking creatine and protein and eating about 4000 calories a day. I got up to 175 or so with some decent muscle.

Now I've settled in around 165 or so and have been there give or take for years. The negative side effects of the loose skin that comes with such rapid weight loss from 2000 is still with me. It's not terrible by any means, but it's there around my belly, chest and love handles. I know it's loose skin because I can stretch it, etc.

I've been working out ever since and really nothing has totally got it to go away. The closest I've come is when I backpacked Europe for 5 weeks, walked a ton and didn't really eat much. That's the best I've ever looked in my eyes. I've also been down to 10% bodyfat (caliper testing) and still have the loose skin obviously.

So are there any nonsurgical solutions? Is it low impact cardio like walking 5 miles a day plus calorie restriction? I've thought about bulking up to fill in the loose skin area so to speak, but I have a very small frame and it's hard for me to hold a lot of muscle. Supplement wise I've heard of collagen and Vitamin E but have not experimented too much with this.

Messages In This Thread