rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lying about your age

Lying about your age

Quote: (02-05-2013 07:06 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I routinely say i am 7-8 years younger than I am.

Three weeks ago I admitted my real age to a girl 20 years younger than me and she said "Thats fine, i like older men" and I banged her

But it's gone the other way too, a couple of times girls have googled me and found my real age and refused to see me after that.

To you guys who say just avoid the question- I have tried that and it's not that easy-age is one of those issues they will continue to press you on until they get an answer.

I'm thinking my future policy is going to be to lie to much younger women and maybe give them a false last name to prevent googling. For women less than 15 years younger i'll probably just tell them the truth

I agree about lying about surname...plenty of bunny boilers out there...never give birthdates..never give addresses, main mobile numbers, workplaces, etc, etc... but as for age..its a none issue...Seen women from 20 to 53, and the only ones who ever cared about age were the cougars who only wanted toy boys!

Messages In This Thread