rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

H. Casanova's 36 Hours in Mexico City Data Sheet

H. Casanova's 36 Hours in Mexico City Data Sheet

I think the main advantage you have with Mexico City over a place like, say, Rio or Santo Domingo is that it isn't a destination for sex tourism. That means that the girls you meet are for the most part just normal chicks. They have jobs or are in school and have pretty normal lives. They assume you are in Mexico City on business.

I think chicks who live in sex tourism places tend to behave differently. A girl in Santo Domingo might want you to bring her a phone or an iPod or something. They play that kind of game. They assume right away your intention is sex.

Quote: (02-05-2013 10:19 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2013 10:15 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2013 09:45 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Awesome sheet! Are you going to re-visit on the regular?

Yes. I'm not sure exactly when but I'd prefer going to Mexico City over a place like Miami. The girls are much nicer and the high end talent is just as good as anywhere else. The average chick is nothing special though.

The thing is, because Mexico is probably the richest city in Latin America, you have huge communities of people from other Latin American countries. There is a large population of Argentinians, Brazilians, Colombians, etc.
More fun than Santo Domingo? One of my exs is from there she's blond/blue born a raised of French decent. We started seeing each other as a result of her stalking me. She said I looked like her ex who was a cop and got killed in a bank robbery there. lol

Messages In This Thread