rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hank Moody Game

Hank Moody Game

Quote: (02-06-2013 08:24 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2013 06:19 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2013 09:37 AM)snoop Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2013 10:41 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

I agree with this 100% The O.P. mentioned spelling his name "R to the Y to the A to the N" and that reads so fucking lame. It's literally cringeworthy.

But then I thought about it, and I can totally see Hank Moody saying that in a cocky, sing-song voice "H to the A to the N to the K, pretty lady".

Inflection, attitude, playfulness, etc. is at least as important as the content.

What you say is usually way less important than how you say it, which is why JFK could get away with saying "I am a jelly doughnut" and the crowd still goes fucking wild

Yep. Just like when in hotel bars I will often tell a broad "Let's go watch ESPN."

Explain a little more - you mean you're dressed up nice in a swanky $13 a drink hotel bar (w hotel, Le meridian, etc) and you jokingly say "let's go do ---- (insert something lame)" ? What's your body language and delivery? Sarcastic? Cheerful?

I think his body language is pretty much [Image: troll.gif]

Messages In This Thread