rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Anime community is dead thanks to Japan's obsession with Omega males.

My Anime community is dead thanks to Japan's obsession with Omega males.

Back in the 90s we had much more masculine Anime. Now in 2013 about 99% of it is weak feminine scrawny nice guys spending 50 episodes trying to get 1 damn girl. I'm just so frustrated today because most things entertainment wise coming out of Japan is pure omega-male junk for the modern mangina. It blows my mind that my very own people are pretending that nothing is wrong with Japan and modern Anime.

I mean if you look at those Japanese grasseaters they aren't MGTOW like most MGTOW believe. Grasseaters are simply feminine scrawny guys who rather hang with women instead of banging them. That people isn't beta it's downright omega-male.

Just yesterday I was surfing for some Asian BJ scenes and couldn't help but notice the Japanese males acted inferior to the women. In some scenes they pretended to be the geeky nice guy obsessed with some girl to which he ended up raping her. As you can see with my avatar I don't mind fake monster/human rape scenes as long as the guys aren't scrawny beta wimps.

As a guy who use to love everything about japan I'm noticing everything coming out of Japan is annoying as hell [Image: undecided.gif]. I can't play their games or watch their movies without thinking " damn these dudes are girls".

Messages In This Thread