rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign Girls vs American Girls

Foreign Girls vs American Girls

It depends where and of what descent in USA. In my opinion, 1st and 2nd generation Americans (meaning immigrants who have become naturalized, kids who were born abroad but now live in the US and have citizenship or those born here of immigrant parents) generally tend to be more down to Earth. Maybe it's because they or their families had to struggle a bit to get here. They also tend to have more traditional values. Communities I'm talking about are Latinos, Eastern Europeans (mainly Poles, Russians, Hungarians, Romanians) and some Southeast Asians. They are much easier to break into in smaller towns and/or cities. I've found that these same groups of people when they are in large cities, i.e. LA or NYC, tend to become very cliquish with their own group, which makes sense because they're more of them. Try getting with a Russian in NYC and you have to deal with her whole mafia-type network of friends. Try the same with one in Omaha, NE and you have a much better chance since there are relatively fewer of them and chances are she has a more diverse set of friends, making her more openminded.

Messages In This Thread