rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

do all attractive european women want to be mothers?

do all attractive european women want to be mothers?

Thanks for contributing fellas. i really appreciate it. i really do. i'm actually talking to an honest guy who I trust who has a good track record and runs and agency over there in Ukraine. he settled there in one of the smaller towns and has lived in Ukraine for 10 years. he is from portrugal originally. i caved in and reached out to him. In all honesty what i think is this. once i'm ready to go over there and set aside the money for supporting a woman and everything (bringing her over). i'm gonna do it. i'm studying russian now.

he and I will have to work closely at singling out attractive women who are in their middle 30's who have a good intentions, is caring, loving etc., who don't mind not having babies.

in Kiev and other places. he has many contacts.

because this issue is just too huge over there. i was frustrated at first because i actually wanted someone younger but being that i'm an american guy. i don't mind a woman who's in her middle 30's who looks like this woman below and has no kids and doesn't want them.

[Image: mOLgJwcf6Uo_zpsb8dd6264.jpg]

She looks real good. she is in actuality 38 years old and has actually had two kids already. two boys. 11 yrs old and 20 yrs old and is divorced. but my point is she still in the 9-10 range even after having kids. She looks more pretty and youthful than her own kids actually. her boys are not good looking like her. If i end up in the middle 30's range - My goal is to aim for this quality of woman just without babies.

[Image: x_b8ea4718_zps94be5b39.jpg]

just imagine the possibilities if she was a fitness woman. i'm a bodybuilder so if i could get a woman like her on some bodybuilder / fitness woman thing. i'm cool with that.

but my ultimate dream/goal is this scene like this one here. It's a clip from a french film called a walk in the clouds. it stars french actress fanny ardant. Basically she plays very beautiful older french lady who is married to a rich american who cheats on her.. in the plot they live in beautiful house in France and have no children.

[Image: NewPicture1-3_zpsc33cecd5.jpg]

but i just love that image of a pretty wife waiting at home. dinner on the table. no babies running around. that's my dream. i hope it can come true.

Quote:Quote:

Makes me wonder why peopleare still in places like london.

If you dont want kids i would suggest go to frace. People are extreamly libral there and many dont want kids.
DONT go to ukraine or china for women that dont want kids.
and as for the idea of France. intially i was looking at france. i thought french culture was baby obsessed too. I'm wrong about this? i'm more attracted to slavic beauty at the moment and i just like the idea of a East Europe woman who would appreciate what i could offer and who'll work hard to please my mandhood. For this i would reward her.

also i want a hot chick and in slavic world its easier to come by. France IMO is a mixed bag as far pretty women. there are hot french women, i know but i also see alot of french women who are top actresses over there who sometimes look like this even at press conferences!! So this is clarly okay over there to look like this. which is the total opposite of slavic girls.

[Image: ValeriaBruniTedeschi4thInternationalRome...e1c909.jpg][Image: news_3980_user_19807_zps38812814.jpg]

my favorite french actress Irene Jacob.. She is starting age. It's depressing. I can see her deteriorating. it hurts me.

[Image: 359700-2yy8txi_zpsd4a8ee18.jpg]

[Image: IreneJacobRioSexComedyPortraits2010QJr4c...7743c9.jpg]

i loved her and her films she was so pretty. I lover her personality too. it hurts to see my dream woman starting to go down like this. only fans will know how pretty she was. But its inevitable. but she's not a fitness woman and she doesn't believe in the newer advances in surgery/skin creams available to women - she didn't start using it early enough. so she'll get old quickly now. But i still love her though. i always will.

Messages In This Thread