rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

do all attractive european women want to be mothers?

[Image: 1262564788nl7BlR.jpg][Image: pregnancy-women3.jpg]

any chance of any beautiful, loving, caring child-free by choice euro women?

This is just a open question to men out there who live overseas and those who have done extensive traveling. I know there are alot of men here who have banged all types of european ladies all over the world.

and i feel the need to call on your expertise.

i'm 30 years of age and i don't want kids. I had a lousy childhood, my parents & extended family treated my like garbage and now that i'm older i just

want to go overseas (preferably East Europe) and find an attractive/beautiful europe lady who'll follow my lead. But i don't want to be a father and i'm not interested in being a step-father. but it seems that europe ladies all fantasize about being mothers. And the younger and the prettier she is, the more likely she'll want to have babies.

[Image: russian-mothers-picking-up-children-from...vyanka.jpg]

especially with slavic ladies. Several guys have told me i should aim at ladies who are in their mid 30's because in places like ukraine 30 and over is considered old.

and at that age they have likely given up on the idea. Because the younger prettier she is the stronger the desire is.

But I notice the really pretty east europe slavic ladies who are in their mid to late 30's tend to be single - divorced mothers. I notice this alot. I see this alot in Ukraine.

[Image: RussianMotherMagazineCover.gif]

if she's very pretty and in her late 30's like this woman
[Image: NewPicture3-2_zpsb0b3dc55.jpg]

9 times out of 10..she has an 11 year old kid. It's a consistent pattern that i notice.

pretty, beautiful, exotic & middle 30's = single divorced mother

[Image: NewPicture4-2_zps0a67fd04.jpg]

And it just seems like the local men of those slavic cultures have already singled out those exotic top tier beauties when they were young. And then they marry, impregnate and then later on get divorced from those pretty women. which leaves alot of pretty single moms. i wish it was just single.

is there a way around this?.

Of all the beautiful nice lovely women all over east europe and europe in general-- am i doomed to being stuck with the baby thing? I clearly need to come up with a strategy but i don't know what it will be.

I was originally considering using one of those ridiculous marriage agencies at one point becuase i felt it might be easier to single out the type of women

i'm looking for but i don't like the idea of "buying" a woman or being scammed.

So i ask you guys for advice. Is what i'm trying to do impossible? should i start looking at a different country/region?

Messages In This Thread