rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any NICE City for $1500/month or Under?

Any NICE City for 00/month or Under?

Quote: (02-01-2013 10:00 PM)Mersault Wrote:  

Armenia is an intriguing choice. Nice women, similar to those of the Circassian legend. I'm not sure what it offers beyond that and adventure, though. I've considered moving to Armenia or Georgia for a few months, even researched a little more than i should have. Nobody really speaks of it, and the few who do seem to do so in the manner of a person who has a secret and doesn't want to share it. I'm intrigued.

Along those lines, why not Greece? You could go up north, near Thessaloniki, but i haven't been there since i was a kid and can't remember much. It's by the sea, not too far from the mountains, the women are stunning in Northern Greece and from cousins of mine who studied there i know it has a great night life. Then again those cousins aren't exactly Daft Punks when it comes to the funk so i'd think twice before vouching for that thought. So......

Alternatively, Athens.

Although i must say, if you don't look white - unless you are very good looking, have low standards, have incredible game or are just persistent to the point where masochism comes into play - you are not going to bang in Athens. Regardless of how long you stay. Yet you did say banging the girls wasn't a deal maker.

Just move to a second tier city in Portugal, eat fish, grow your hair all greasy and be done with it.

''He plays on the left, he plays on the right, our boy Ronaldo makes England look shite.....''

I'm white and handsome. Not being arrogant, but I'm handsome enough that I haven't needed game so far, but had my needs satisfied by women frequently enough coming after me or making it very clear they wanted me.

That said, I wouldn't consider Greece; I lived there for two years when I was young (not Greek, just lived there) and the women are exceptionally ugly; I mean some of the ugliest around. Armenian girls are not great either; I mean in my opinion the Armenian face is again, one of the ugliest. Persian girls, on the other hand, are some of the most beautiful women in the world, but don't know about living in Iran...

I've thought about rural Portugal or Spain. I'd love to live a vigorous life in the countryside--not long greasy hair, but mountain hikes, fishing, hunting, and the like. The problem with rural Europe is long-term housing. You get very expensive chalets and cabins and summer homes, and you can't rent something long term for a good price. Second-tier cities in Portugal, like Oporto, are pretty dreadful; Lisbon itself is not great. The women there are not good by the way. If you have suggestions for other parts of Europe, in Sicily, in Asturias, or something like that, then that's very interesting.

By the way, difficult women is OK, but ugly women--that's a dealbreaker. I could live quite well in Sri Lanka or El Salvador, but it would be de facto celibacy...I can't get it up for that.

I am reconsidering your suggestion of Buenos Aires again. Where do you live, and how do you like it?

Messages In This Thread