rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any NICE City for $1500/month or Under?

Any NICE City for 00/month or Under?

Roosh mentioned in one of his recent posts that he knows of nice places to live on $1500/month or so. Can anyone recommend a city, small city or even village for $1500 or under/month that is not in Eastern Europe or Africa? Preferably in a nice part of South America or in Western Europe? Is life in Spain possibly that cheap yet?

I am also open to East Asia/SE Asia, but am concerned that living long-term in Thailand, Vietnam, or Cambodia can become very boring and alienating, especially not having the language and such.

I am asking not just about girls but about overall quality of life. I've lived for example in Panama City, Panama before, on very little money; but that place is a boring shithole. You used to be able to live in Buenos Aires for $1500/month quite well, and it was great despite the girls being difficult.

Messages In This Thread