rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is being chased/pursued a feminine game strategy?

Is being chased/pursued a feminine game strategy?

Quote: (02-09-2013 07:27 AM)sylo Wrote:  

She is telling you to be more dominate. During sex, you should do what you want to do and not worry about her. But at the same time, take it as far as she will let you. I am talking about hair pulling, chokeing, cum on her face. Seriously. Do not ask permissin, just do it. That is basically what she is telling you to do. Have fun

Haha I wonder what made you think that from my OP. I honestly don't think she could take me being that much more dominant in the bedroom. Trust me, it's the only reason she does "the unnatural thing" and hits me up all the time to chill. This is a 19 yo ballet dancer who literally gets 5-6 texts each time we hang from different orbiters offering their dicks, their dignity, etc. She SHOWS ME these as she laughs at them while she's begging me to "please, stay inside her".

Not that I give a shit about anything she says, obviously. I've seen how she treats the guys who "act like men" and pursue her. Always look at she does, not what she says.

Messages In This Thread