rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British or Australian accents in America, truly easy pussy or overhype?

British or Australian accents in America, truly easy pussy or overhype?

Quote: (02-01-2013 05:32 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 05:29 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

I think the stereotypical upper class English accent (think Hugh Grunt) is what girls seem to like. The problem is, most Brits have strong regional accents which sounds nothing like what girls hear on the TV. Most girls in the US have trouble understanding what I say so after getting a lot of blank looks I am trying to lose my accent when speaking to girls. Its ironic because in England girls love my accent.

I know the OP was the troll, but what accent do you have? I'm Mancunian but middle-class so its not strong so I doubt Americans or Canadians would pick up on it. Apart from that I don't say "path", "grass" etc as "parth" and "grars"

I have quite a strong essex/cockney accent and it baffles most yanks.

Re the canada thing - I've got a fat fucking slob of a mate who in a non homo way I would rate as a 3/10 at best, he's a Brit in Toronto and is going out with a lovely 7. He has no game and is a computer geek so doesnt really have much else going for him other than his accent.

Messages In This Thread