rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Push Ups training

Push Ups training

My dad had me doing push-ups since I was 12 or 13. It's just practice, like being able to run longer and longer distances. I used to be able to do only 40-50, but if you stay at them, you can get to 100+ at one time. It may take a month. A good test is seeing how many you can do in a minute. 50 or 60 is good, 80-100 means you're a machine. I work in an office, and I would do a set every hour of the work day. They add up by the end of the day.

Push-ups are a really versatile exercise. You can do them flat, or if you want to target your shoulders and upper chest more, you can put your feet up on a table and do push-ups from there. They are more difficult but it will give you something different. You can also put your hands close together and you will work your triceps more.
Also, I've read a lot about people damaging their wrists by doing them flat on your hands. My fix for that us doing them on your fists. There's no flexing of your wrists, and it toughens up your hands big time. My dad was an enforcer player who played some pro hockey, and he told me he did them like that because if you clocked someone "it's like being punched in the face with a cinder block".

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Messages In This Thread