rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going to Brazil and Argentina.. Need Advice!

Going to Brazil and Argentina.. Need Advice!

Hey Guys! Shit! I've waited a month to get my membership on this forum. Lots of solid advice I must say and a lot of things I can corroborate. I have been all over the world, in leisure travels, business and while I was in the military. I still don't consider myself an expert globetrotter but I do have a solid foundation when it comes to traveling.

I need some advice. Here is the background. 2 of my old college roommates decided to take a shotgun trip to Europe last year. Long story short, when we were in the airport in Stockholm we decided that if we were single on January 1st 2013, we would plan a trip to Rio and Buenos Aires. I am a lawyer and I have some pre trial motions, so I can't make it down for Carnivale, but we plan on going on the 21st of March until April 4th or 5th. A solid 15 day trip.

I have been to S. America once. I went to Santiago, Chile for some snowboarding at Valle Nevado and took a bus from Santiago to Mendoza. I couldn't make it to B.A because of a time constraint. Everyone I talked to in Santiago said that, and I quote.. "Buenos Aires?! You don't gotta tell me twice". The stories i've heard were pretty hard to believe but after traveling to Mendoza and walking around the city, I started actually believing these stories.

My background: I am Spanish (Basque) and African American. I went to college in San Diego. I am about 6'1 and in decent shape, I am probably being modest. I am running the LA Marathon this year in March before my trip and training for 2 triathlons and a Iron man. I was in a fraternity so I am used to seeing some pretty hot girls. This was during the time when San Diego State was at its peak 04-06. We would have, at any given party night over 300 girls at our house. I studied abroad at the University of Stockholm for 6 months and I go back to Spain every so often to take care of family issues. My buddy has a similar background, except that he claims he pulls hotter girls than me. He is Italian and Irish and about 5'10. I guess its just a matter of taste. We never have problems finding girls when we travel abroad. I don't mean to talk about myself or sound cocky, but I want to establish the foundation that I am not some overweight, hairy fuck trying to put my dick in any wet hole.

After reading so many threads on here about Brazil, the culture (Ficar) and the women, I felt like I needed to post a few questions. One of the clerks in another office is from Rio and she told me that I basically, in so many words, wouldn't have a problem in Rio finding girls. A girl who I went to law school with was from Sao Paulo and she was a little bit more negative. But at the same time, I never gave her the time of day cause she had a personality like "Oh I am the Brazilian exchange law student" "everyone give me attention". I ignored her for 3 years.

What are the Brazilian women like?
What are Argentinian women like?
What advice do you have for 2 decent looking guys?

Also,

If you had 15 days in Brazil and Argentina, what would you see? I would like to visit the jungle and spend the night possibly.

Sorry this is so long, But I am sincerely asking for advice. I know the travel and sightseeing portion of this trip is equally important but women always play a major factor when abroad.

I promise you guys, I am not a douche bag American when I travel. There is nothing worse than seeing douche
bag Americans abroad. I have a pretty mild demeanor and I am laid back.

Messages In This Thread