rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tough society issues

Tough society issues

Really interesting thread (sorry for that bump)

Myself am in the same city ( being a foreigner too, but from West Africa) and I can't agree more with what alphanov said (don't see why he got banned)

I can't recognize enough myself in his difficulties, pretty much everytime I see some guy go out of a club making out with a hot bitch and looking like he's gonna get laid, he came within the same social circle as that girl. Crowd circles woman-exclusive, or with a low number of males are numerous, and the only way to even get a dance from them is to pull them by the waist, turn them around, smile and forcefully make them dance( not guaranteed, the "no no sorry" or "I'm with my friends" is still a threat). Beta chodes grinding behind them or doing pussy moves are everywhere too, and while we can sense the frustration from some women who came in 2-3 to get laid, they refuse to dance with someone else than their girlfriend, tell you shit like "we'll meet again in this area maybe!" and go home with their whole crew of friends.

I think I figured it out: getting better at dance moves ( some girls told me I can dance good whereas some months ago I couldn't do shit) , goind straight into dem gals' circles(dancing with all of them then remaining with one in particular), going romantic/asshole like alphanov did, gonna practice this and give feedback.

See you brothas.

Messages In This Thread