rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tough society issues

Tough society issues

Field report from yesterday. I think I've managed to figure out just the right ratio of group/individual talking. There was a group of 3 hot girls (two were twin sisters, told ya they hang out in families), and some skanky beta orbiters. Two of the girls went to the smoking patio, and I approached them. They ditched me as soon as they were done smoking, but later they got drunker and changed their mind - they've invited me to join them in another venue. So now I'm infiltrating the group proper. Luckily for me, the third girl was a little silent and not much into the group, so I just pulled her aside and we had a private chat (the rest of the group didn't bother us). I casually dropped the idea of a date, and - bless the game - she's asking if I have a phone number. I've made hundreds of approaches and this is the first time a girl ever asked my number.
Later something ever cooler happened. One of the other girls asked if I wanna kiss my target (we ended up hugging). She was trying to hook us up. I can't imagine a better outcome with the social circle infiltration game.
My target girl texted me when she got home the same night. A few texts later I'm bringing up the date proposal again. No response.

Messages In This Thread