rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tough society issues

Tough society issues

I'm generally a cool guy, with a good education and muscular body, i already have two superflags among other tropheys. Right now I'm in a student town in France, and I find it extremely difficult to get laid.
There are crowds of pretty college girls in pubs and clubs every night, I easily do 10 approaches per night and get about 5 decent conversations out of that. Many girls seem to be interested in me, but since they all come with their close friends, it turns out near impossible to isolate at the end of the night. If I'm extremely lucky, i might get a make-out at most. It's a piece of cake to number/facebook close, but i havent got a single date out of those dozens of contacts.
Other guys barely approach at all, or have lame game. I've been observing people and i can tell you there is hardly any hooking up going on, despite the lively nightlife. People go out with their close friends, and then go back home with the same friends.
I'm in a masculine profession with barely any girls around, so i can't rely on my social circle to get laid.
I've lowered my standards to any approachable girl who passes the boner test. I estimate that i could get 1 bang out of 500 approaches in these conditions. I'm losing my motivation, because it's not worth the effort

Messages In This Thread