rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shedding 30 lbs in a year with minimal exercise

Shedding 30 lbs in a year with minimal exercise

Quote: (01-31-2013 06:56 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Start eating breakfast.

Even if it's something very light, you need to re-train your metabolism. Eating breakfast (or rather, not fasting from last night's dinner to the next day's lunch) will keep your metabolism up and you will burn more calories throughout the day. Always eat something. Yogurt, piece of fruit, hardboiled egg whites, 1/2 chicken breast, small can of tuna, light protein shake... Those types of things. Just eat small portions if you're worried about your daily caloric intake, but eating anything (rather than nothing) will kick-start your metabolism.

I'm looking to loose some weight too and I've been reading about intermittent fasting which seems to have become increasingly popular. It basically requires fasting until early afternoon. I have only begun this a few days ago so haven't seen results yet, but it's easier than i would have thought.

Here's some information here. http://www.leangains.com/2012/06/why-doe...ungry.html

Messages In This Thread