rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour
Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour
Quote: (02-03-2013 02:06 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2013 11:17 AM)Soma Wrote:  

THC, now that you've had experience in both, which city do you prefer overall (not just girls), Bangkok or Cebu?

It's a little bit to early to tell. I've just been in Cebu for 5 days now and it was all about girls, so I don't know the city yet. Over the next days I'm going to do some sight seeing and visit some beaches.

Based on my first impressions...

Plus for Cebu:
-Everybody speaks English very well, much better then in Thailand.
-You have a bit more value if you're white / Western compared to BKK (they're so used to farang, you'll stand out less).
-It's cheaper, if you choose your accomodation and food choices well, you can spend less then in BKK
-For girls: you have a wider variety of body types (big boobs, nice booties)

Neg for Cebu:
-Plenty of homeless, street kids and beggars.
-At night, there's an equal amount of lady boys.. but some are harder to spot then in Thailand
-For girls: On my day game / internet game, I've run into much harder LMR.

Jesus, this could, if done the right way, mimic Fisto's DR trip.

THC, I'm really impressed. I thought I had pussy paradise in Thailand, but you're showing us how it's done. I had critics when I banged 18 in a month, but I think you know as much as I do that at a certain point you enter this zone with SEA women where you are just operating a different level than anyone else there.

I do fine for myself in America, but I roared in SEA. Once the snowball starts rolling, I felt invincible like none other in BKK.

THC, we're of the same age and both had wild success in Thailand, don't tempt me to fly out there and put you up to the test!

Messages In This Thread