rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Agressive Flakes vs Passive Flakes

Agressive Flakes vs Passive Flakes

We all know about the subject of how modern women tend to flake a lot compared to women in the past. I have never cared so much about flaking, as I agree with Giovonnys point of view, that women who hardly know us dont owe us anything; especially when we try to contact them for a date or to bang.

Nevertheless, since I have been back to Ecuador for business, I have encountered active or aggressive flaking. That is when the woman makes the effort to initiate online contact or by calling and text messaging´you. She sets up the date and actually insists she wants to see you. Since I am so busy here and the quality isnt very high, I dont pursue like in Colombia or Brazil.

So unlike women who because of other men or choices flake when you pursue her, these women make it an active sport of seeking men to later flake on them. I have never experienced this regularly in any other country or at other times in my life. Maybe it is a fucked up thing about one country at this point in time [b]or has anyone experienced anything like this? [/b

In the end I dont care that much since I am here just for money and next week I head to the Dominican Republic for 2 months.

Messages In This Thread