rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pimp Game

Pimp Game

Great find! Thanks for the updated link for Pimpfeet.

Quote: (05-22-2017 11:44 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Holy shit that Pimpfeet blog is fucking cold. Some of the stuff there is bone chilling to read.

Here's the archived version of the blog since it's since been shut down. Pimpfeet

Here's a question from someone and and answer by Pimpfeet.

Quote:Quote:

Lets say you had a Ho who you really liked that never gave you any problems and had been with you for five or six years or more and was completely down for you as she should be.

However, at a certain point she just was no longer able to make the kind of money that you required of her (for whatever reason).

Would you let her go completely broke or would you make an exception and let her go with some decent cash in her purse?

Quote:Quote:

Id let her go broke. Ill explain why though. The reason that there isnt a pension fund for the hoe business is that there are no happy endings in this game. The bitch was (probably) broke before you met her and shell be broke once shes gone. There are so many psychological, mental, emotional and sometimes physical issues coming out of the hoe business after 5 or 6 years of being a good earner, that theres almost zero chance shes going to go on and lead a happy and normal life and pay her bills on time. Youre going to cut her lose, shes either going to go independent or find another pimp. Bitches cant go from fucking for a living to bagging groceries or waiting on tables and barely putting it together. The game is going to call them back and they figure they can do it with out you. If you send her packing with money, youre basically just throwing that money away or putting it in another pimps hands.
When I first started out, the first bitch that I kicked off my team cause she was no longer making good money I gave her enough to buy some groceries, first and last on an apartment, buy some furniture and have a bit of a nest egg behind her in case she couldnt find a job right away. Altogether it wasnt a lot, maybe $3000. Within 6 months she was broke and looking like a $20 whore. What it basically boils down to is had I kicked her out flat broke, she would have been in that same situation from day 1. Me giving her $3000 of my money was so that she could burn through it in 6 months. My advice to you, take that $3000 and give it to some charity that helps kids in Africa or some shit. That money will feed a whole town for 10 years, rather than some bitch for less than 6 months.
If for some reason you actually got some bitch who despite being fucked at least 5 times a day for 5 years straight, mentally swallowing all of the shit you fed her verbally over the past 5 years, being kicked to the curb by the person she thought was her daddy/soul mate AND realizing shes old and used and probably wont find a prince charming willing to make an honest women out of her and can still get her life back on track but just needs some money so she doesnt bottom out well, theres nothing in the game that says you cant do that. But Id bet my money youre naive as fuck before Id think youre right. No disrespect.
[Image: mindblown.gif]

Wow, the guy's that get into real pimpin' are on another level of fucked up. Completely destroying someone's life in that way.

Some real gems on there, but man it's hard to read some of it.

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

Messages In This Thread