rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating - Increasing chances of a response

Online Dating - Increasing chances of a response

Quote: (01-28-2013 03:52 PM)Johnny1975 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2013 03:49 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2013 03:41 PM)Johnny1975 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2013 03:25 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

35 posts and not even bothering to look beyond the first page of some forums.

I spend a lot of time lurking, so you're wrong. If you've got something constructive to say, spit it out, otherwise there's no point in posting.

Ok, here's something constructive. Use the search function.

You mean that I'll find examples of profiles that people have found to be successful? If that's the case, I'm happy to do a search. But I've already done searches in the past and I haven't come across anything much.

And that's why I started the thread. If I'd found something, there would be no need.

The search function, as with any forum, isn't always that useful. But try Googling instead: "rooshvforum.network OKCupid" Or something like "rooshvforum.network online dating."

That oughtta yield results.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread