rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coachella 2013

Coachella 2013

Line up is already announced and tickets go on sale tomorrow I believe.

[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

List of the acts:

2 Chainz, Action Bronson, Aesop Rock, Alt-J, Band of Horses, Bassnectar, Bat For Lashes, Beach House, Blur, Cloud Nothings, Coachella, Danny Brown, Dead Can Dance, Descendents, DIIV, Dinosaur Jr, Divine Fits, Dog Blood, Dropkick Murphys, Earl Sweatshirt, El-P, Father John Misty, Foals, Franz Ferdinand, Gaslight Anthem, Ghost, Grimes, Grinderman, Grizzly Bear, Hot Chip, How to Destroy Angels, Infected Mushroom, James Blake, Janelle Monáe, Jessie Ware, Johnny Marr, Jurassic 5, Kurt Vile, Local Natives, Lou Reed, Major Lazer, Metric, Moby, Modest Mouse, New Order, Nick Cave, Of Monsters and Men, OMD, Passion Pit, Phoenix, Portugal. the Man, Postal Service, Purity Ring, Puscifer, Pusha T, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Reginwolf, Richie Hawtin, Rodriguez, Sigur Ros, Simian Mobile Disco, Skrillex, Smith Westerns, Social Distortion, Spiritualized, Stars, Stone Roses, Tame Impala, Tanlines, The Faint, The Lumineers, The xx, Thee Oh Sees, TNGHT, Trash Talk, Vampire Weekend, Violet Femmes, Wild Nothing, Wu-Tang Clan, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Yeasayer, Youth Lagoon

Anyone here going or have any tips from years gone by?

I have been told it is unreal and am definetly looking forward to it. It’s my first time at major music festival outside Ireland and also my first time on the east coast of America.

I am looking at doing the park + camp package. If so I was thinking of driving down from Alberta with a buddy and stopping off at some different spots on the east coast like San Fran and Santa Cruz on the way and then maybe head back through Vegas and Salt Lake City. I will have to check out the datasheets for where is good to stop off and party.

So anyone else heading this year???

Messages In This Thread