rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traveling with a Woman: Who Pays?

Traveling with a Woman: Who Pays?

I've been travelling with a girl in Thailand for almost a month, we've never slept together and she makes more money than me, so I'm definitely not paying her way. I think whether or not you pay for any of her way depends on whether or not you try to bang her.

If you do decide to try to bang her and things don't go so well, say she isn't down for it, things may get a bit weird and you may be in a situation where you'll want to ditch her, which may not be the nicest thing to do since she's on a limited budget, but fuck it who cares, I say go for it and choose your first option, stay in accommodations that you normally use. I wouldn't want to stay in shittier places just to make the girl happy because it could make for a shittier travel experience.

As for my travel partner, it was the first time I traveled with a girl as well and its gone quite well overall, there was one night where she cock blocked me but I set her straight and she didn't do it again. After ten days together, she ended up doing a week long yoga/detox retreat so I had some free time on my own. It was her first time outside of Canada and she had an "amazing experience", the same type of cliched trip many people have in Thailand.

She's the third person I've traveled with and has been the best, since a lot of my friends and co-workers know I travel a lot, some of them are curious about it but rarely do any actually have the balls to book the ticket. I always tell them that if they want to join me travelling for a week or even a month then go for it, I've been travelling since I was young and I enjoy turning others in travel junkies and always try to dissuade them from staying at all-inclusive type resorts.

Messages In This Thread