rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching issue

Approaching issue

I think your problems come from selling yourself to girls and anxiety it causes

Quote: (01-25-2013 12:45 PM)dealer10 Wrote:  

I feel as if anytime I go up to a girl and initiate a conversation that I am giving away my power.
What do you mean by giving away your power? Examples?

The implications make me feel as if I have to be the one working to get her interested and the idea that she potentially might not even want to talk to me creeps into my head--I start second guessing the things I do and am not able to portray my otherwise super confident attitude.
Why do you think you need to make extra effort to get her interested? YOU should be interested in the girl and wanting to get to know her instead of selling yourself to her to be purchased.

These issues don't come up when I can frame the situation such that she is the one who keeps managing to run into me and come up w/ reasons to talk to me.
What do you mean by framing the situation such that she is the one who keeps managing to run into you and come up w/ reasons to talk to you? Examples?

Messages In This Thread