rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if you won the lottery

What would you do if you won the lottery

I would wait a few months, set up an LLC and have my lawyer claim the winnings. Outside of my mother and father, and three closest friends who would find out about what happened, I'd like to think the rest of the world would go on knowing something life changing happened to me, but they couldn't quite pinpoint it. From there, I'd live off of the interest collected, make a couple of real estate investments, and live on a whim. A couple of my childhood friends are on the cusp of hitting it big, so I'd probably take more of an active role in pushing their ideas/businesses along with some of my cash while leaving my hands off their dreams. I'd set aside 10-15% of my winnings towards entrepreneurial ventures, understanding that I'm either going to make 100x my initial investment or lose it all.

I can only shake my head when these morons get up on stage to put their face on TV holding up one of those $200 million dollar checks.

Messages In This Thread